Booking a ticket
To book a ticket please read the Museum Terms of Visit:
Golden coins in the history of the Romanov dynasty
The Museum Terms of Visit
The Museum Administration is doing everything possible so that visitors can feel comfortable here. For this purpose and in the interest of safety, the visitors of the Museum should comply with these Terms of Visit of the International Numismatic Museum Club. The Museum is a private institution. The Terms of Visit established by the Museum are designed to meet the provisions of the Russian legislation. The Museum ensures a pleasant and safe visit to its Guests while meeting the requirements of these Terms of Visit
- Visiting of the Museum is carried out in tour groups formed by the Museum in advance (not less than 5 people, but no more than 10).The Museum is opened for visitors on the days and hours of excursions, published on the official website of the Museum http://coinmuseum.ru/.
The visitor should register for the visit on the official website by choosing an exhibition, date and time of the excursion. It is necessary to apply for the visit not less than 5 days prior to the visit date for the early formation of excursion groups.
Filling of all the fields of the registration form for the visit is required. In case of not filling or incorrect filling of all the fields, the registration form cannot be accepted.
One user can book up to 10 tickets at a time.
By registering on the official website for the Museum visit, the visitors agree with the terms of the Museum, agree with these Terms of Visit established by the Museum and give their consent to the processing of personal data for purposes of the visit.
- Not less than 2 days prior to the date of the visit, the confirmation of registration is sent to the email address provided by the visitor in the registration form. The visitor becomes able to pay for the tickets. Payment is made through Robokassa system. On payment completion visitor is able to print an electronic ticket for the selected date and time of the excursion. A visit to the Museum is possible on the date and time indicated on the ticket, which shall be presented at the entrance along with an identification document.
These Terms of Visit provide 3 price categories for the Museum visit – full price, discount price, free of charge. When visiting the Museum it is necessary to present an identification document and a document authorizing preferential or free access.
The excursion prices are published on the official website of the Museum.
The preferential categories of citizens are:
- Russian Federation pensioners.
- Students of Russian universities.
- Secondary school students.
- Students of military intermediate and higher education institutions (prior to the conclusion of the military service contract).
- Students of Suvorov and Nakhimov naval military schools, military music schools and cadet (naval cadet) corps.
Free access to the Museum is granted for the following categories of citizens:
- Heroes of the Soviet Union
- Heroes of the Russian Federation
- Full Cavaliers of the Order of Glory
- Heroes of socialist labor
- Full Cavaliers of the Order of Labor Glory of three degrees
- World War II veterans
- World War II and warfare disabled veterans
- Army conscripts
- Disabled people of groups I and II
- Wheelchair users with one accompanying person
- Warfare veterans
- Russian museums employees
- The International Council of Museums (ICOM) members
- The visitors planning to carry out a photo/video shooting at the Museum premises should indicate their intention in the registration form and inform the security service at the entrance of the Museum. The shooting should be carried out at a time, appointed by the security service, adhering to the angles recommended by the Museum. Photo/video equipment must be located in the area of visual accessibility (on clothing/special device).
- At the excursion date we recommend to arrive to the Museum 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the excursion in order to have the necessary time for passing of the control zone and visiting the wardrobe.
- Visiting of the Museum has no restrictions on age and health conditions, children under 11 years must attend the Museum accompanied by an adult.
- The following people are not allowed to the Museum:
- People with signs of alcohol, toxic or narcotic intoxication;
- People behaving aggressively towards the visitors or the staff of the Museum, as well as having the propensity to commit signs of aggressive and/or illegal activities in relation to visitors, staff and/or property of the Museum.
The Administration and security service of the Museum assess the presence of signs of intoxication or aggressive behavior of visitors at its discretion.
- Visitors’ clothing requirements:
- The visitors should hang their garments on hangers located at the entrance of the Museum. The entrance to the exhibition rooms in outer clothing is prohibited.
- Entrance to the Museum is possible only in shoe covers, which are provided to visitors free of charge;
- People of unkempt appearance, people in dirty clothes and shoes are not allowed to the Museum.
- When visiting the Museum it is recommended to stick to the classic style of clothing.
- Passing the security line of control with special equipment is required. People using the cardiostimulators should indicate this information in registration form and inform the security service at the entrance of the Museum in order for the security service to turn off the special equipment when admitting these individuals.
The following items are prohibited:
- Firearms, piercing and fragile objects, flammable, toxic, poisonous substances;
- Hand luggage (bags, backpacks, briefcases), the dimensions of which exceed 40x40x20 cm;
- Umbrellas, sports equipment, musical instruments, fluids in any container, including bottled drinks;
- The Administration has the right to deny the visitors from visiting the Museum without explanation. Visitors may appeal against actions (inactions) of the Museum officials to the General Director of the Museum.
- In the event of emergencies visitors should follow the recommendations and instructions of the Museum guide and the security service employees of the Museum.
The following actions are prohibited in the Museum:
- Touching the Museum objects and interior elements (except touch panels display windows), using the decor elements (sills, pedestals, etc.) for recreation.
- Going beyond the fences and entering into the room, closed to the public.
- Smoking in the Museum premises, eating and drinking.
The Museum Administration draws the attention of visitors that access to the certain objects of the museum exhibition can be restricted in connection with the restoration and/or repair works, exhibition replacement, the need for technical break in certain rooms due to the temperature and humidity, which do not meet the standards, specified by the rules of storage of the Museum objects.
THE VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IS CARRIED OUT FOR VISITORS SAFETY PURPOSES.
Dear Guests, we inform you that:
- The Museum complies with fire safety requirements. The evacuation plan in case of fire can be found in the lobby of the Museum.
- The Museum staff represents the interests of the Administration. We ask you to comply with all requirements and to follow the recommendations of the Museum staff.
- In the event of disputes and emergencies you can seek the assistance of the Museum staff.
- The Museum is not responsible for damage caused to your health or property by the illegal actions of third parties. You are personally responsible for your health when visiting the Museum.
- Guest book is located at the reception of the Museum.
- When visiting the Museum, you take part in a possible photo, video, television or radio broadcasting activities as museum visitors, and consent to the use of these materials for internal needs of the Museum, a private viewing, video, television and radio broadcasts, press publications, posting on the Internet.
Processing of personal data of the client is carried out in compliance with the Russian Federation legislation. The Museum processes personal data of the client in order to provide services to the client, test, research and analyze such data and to communicate with the client. The museum takes all necessary measures to protect personal data of the client from unauthorized access, dissemination, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
In consent with the User Agreement on the website the client agrees with the processing of personal data both using automation tools, and without them, including the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement, use, distribution (including transmission), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data, provided by the client in connection with the implementation of this Agreement, as well as other actions provided for by the Federal law dated 27.07.2006 №152-FZ “On Personal Data”.